WIN a $200 voucher to spend on our huge range of indoor, outdoor and balcony plants, pots and unique accessories.
As we all prepare to spend more time at home, some greenery does wonders to promote calm and lift your mood!
Create your (free) oasis amongst the urban jungle with Garden Street Garden.
Garden Street Garden Voucher competition terms and conditions
Date: 1st April 2020
1. The promoter of the “Garden Street Garden Voucher” competition (Competition) is Garden Street Garden, of 21 Garden St, South Yarra VIC 3141, phone 0403 151 899, ABN: 62 603 365 804 (Promoter).
Who can enter
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia over 18 years of age.
How to enter
3. As we all prepare to spend more time at home, some greenery does wonders to promote calm and lift your mood! Win a $200 Voucher and create your (free) oasis amongst the urban jungle with Garden Street Garden by liking/following Garden Street Garden on Facebook or Instagram and making the specified comment on the relevant social media post/advertisement.
4. The Competition commences at 9:00AM Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Friday 3rd April 2020 and closes at midnight AEST Thursday 16th April 2020 (Competition Period).
5. To be eligible the entry must be received and processed by the Promoter between 3rd to 16th April 2020 inclusive.
6. To enter the Competition, entrants must follow the Garden Street Garden Page on Instagram or Like the Garden Street Garden Page on Facebook, and comment on the competition social post or advertisement on Instagram or Facebook telling us what kind of plants, pots or accessories you would like to see in our online store.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to make multiple entries or for submitting an entry that may infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party.
8. The Promoter retains the absolute discretion to disqualify any entry it considers offensive or that may breach these terms and conditions, or that is incomplete, indecipherable or illegible.
How to win
9. The judging will take place at Garden Street Garden, of 21 Garden St, South Yarra VIC 3141, on Friday 17th April 2020 at 11:00AM AEST. The results of the judging will be final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
10. If the prizes are not claimed within one month from the original draw date, a further draw will be conducted and a despatch of notification issued.
11. The re-judge will be conducted at Garden Street Garden, of 21 Garden St, South Yarra VIC 3141, on Friday 1st May 2020 at 11:00AM AEST. The result of the judging will be final.
12. The winner/s will be notified by Instagram or Facebook Direct Message within two days of the judging. The first name and/or Instagram handle of the winner will be displayed on the Garden Street Garden Facebook and Instagram page.
13. The Competition winner will receive one $200 voucher to spend on our huge range of indoor, outdoor and balcony plants, pots and unique accessories. The voucher is valid for six months and must be used in a single purchase.
14. Entrants do not have to make a purchase in order to be eligible to win.
15. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to the following (except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law): indirect or consequential loss; personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize; loss relating to any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter; or any variation in the prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions,
16. By entering the Competition, each entrant assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in any intellectual property rights created in connection with or arising out of the entry into the Competition.
17. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
18. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, whether or not under the Promoter’s control, including any injury or damage to the entrant’s, or any other person’s, handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Competition.